Friday, April 3, 2009

American Idol

Peaceful..



i think i am in good control of myself and i am proud of myself. my good friend recently face some problems so he took medical leave to recuprate his mental damage. I suppose my another friend is also decieved by the word crush from the singer David Archuleta. We are all young and due to the speed of internet, we want things to be fast, and usually haste will make things fall ugly.



How many of us learn from past expeience or i should say YOUR history. there is a joke from a student,

Teacher: History is a very interesting subject. It tells you about what had happened in the past.

Student: Please teacher, I don't think I want to study history.

Teacher: Why?Student: There is no future in it.



So usually we will do what we think is right and hopefully avoid what is wrong from the past. but many will let history repeat itself. Just like me entering into a relationship without thinking much. i am just like any other kids today wanting things to happen fast. but in the end i spoilt somebody good days.



so it comes back to my this good friend whom he deem as a failure in this particular girl. i question him whether is this a crush or do you really like her? what the crush die down in no more then months, are there future in it? definately what i mean here is able to be together and do many things together and develop into love and responsibility. it really worth considering. but there are tons of successful stories backing that many still eventually get marry and live till old ripe age.



i always feel it takes courage to ask a girl out, to ask for her hand, or to even ask, how r u doing? Especially to those you know she is the one that let your heart skip a bit faster when you talk to her. for friends only category, this is not a problem. you dun even need courage, you just need a phone. Even though she doesnt know you like her, it will still takes a certain degree of courage to do so. But things get more intense when she knew you like her and the frequency of you and her going out decrease to a all time low.



So this is a song from David Archuleta, the americian idol. - Crush.



I hung up the phone tonight

Something happened for the first time

Deep inside It was a rush, what a rush

Cause the possibility that you would ever feel the same way about me

It's just too much, just too much



Why do I keep running from the truth

All I ever think about is you

You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized

And I just got to know



Do you ever think When you're all alone

All that we can be Where this thing can go

Am I crazy or falling in love Is it real or just another crush

Do you catch a breath When I look at you

Are you holding back Like the way I do

Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away But I know this crush aint goin away



Has it ever cross your mind When were hangin, spending time girl,

Are we just friends Is there more, is there more

See it's a chance we've gotta take Cause I believe that we can make this into

Something that will last, last forever, forever



Ended.



So i question my friend, let us name him Chris. This song is what i told him. can the girl or him make it something that it will last?



Enough of my friends. now is my turn. and i know i am in this situation, this crush situation. it is not a bad thing, neither it is good. and the target i am refering to definetely know this is meant for her because i just told her in msn. Going back to the song, it really makes me feel hypnotized, think about her, protective about her and a rush. and i would like to ask her has it ever cross her mind, when were hangin, spending time girl together, are we just friends or is there more? we can talk all around the world and non-stop and the feeling is great, but, Am I crazy or falling in love, Is it real or just another crush?



So now, i dont need any answer from anyone. Neither do i wish this friend of my shrink a distance away from me. We had fun and i hope it continues becoz we talk like no tommorrow. i could have jolly well confess to her and pile lots of shit on myself in many chances but i choose to take a back seat and view the whole thing to avoid another mistake. i dont need it to last forever, just good enough for all of us to be happy. Please dont tell me it is impossilbe because nothing is impossible since obama became the president of USA. the current situation is great. nobody wants changes. but only changes will lead to more success. this theory is from the book who move my cheese.



And hopefully when the time comes, we both get a chance at one another.

No comments: