Monday, April 13, 2009

updates

set.

All right, here's a little updates of my life. I think i caused a upset in Chris life by meeting me in Bugis and eat a Pasta mania and he headed home. I am Truely sorry for what i have done. Even though he say nvm but is still it isnt nice at all. Owe him a meal. haha.

Recently i have been playing mahjong. all day long. it is a great activity because it trains your mind to think hard and think smart. Of course luck involves in every gambling aspect and i dont denied it comes on and off. I heard several of my friends got their enlistment letter already. Haiz what has to come, has to come. No way to avoid it since i am a singaporean, even though not a die hard one. Tyron is sleeping in my room and he is cute and funny, and naughty. haha.

I have been picking up some part time jobs here and there to transfer my directions elsewhere. Everyone has different and i must learn to listen first before sharing my thoughts. So it is better to ask for opinions FIRST then to shoot what's in your mind, unless you are told to do so. Thats the reason god gives us 2 ear and 1 mouth. With the different length of my fingers on my hand, i also understand that each one have different strengths and weakness. haha. Sounds weird isnt it?

I wish my family members and my friends happy always..

No comments: