Friday, April 3, 2009

Good friday? NAh...

Content.

The first step towards my ambitions have began. I have completed the official basketball coaching course and has been told that i have pass the theory and the practical. I swear the paper is tough. When i had finish my paper, my coach is still stuck at the frist page. So i am glad that i manage to go through it.

A little too much to expect but i hope one day i can be a coach in theNCAA basketball, be it the first asia coach or the first Singaporean to reach there.

Chris told me before that it is not advisable to put tag-box in blogs. At that moment i wonder why? Now i know. Only losers vocie in tag-box because they do not know anything about the situation and comments like they know it all. Fark it losers .

Good friday coming? Nah, Chris say it doesnt really concern me because i am spending every week, every day a good monday, good tuesday, good wednesday, good thursday, good friday, good saturday and a good sunday. wahaha. sounds true. Have been slacking to the max.

All right done up today's entry. Go watch the new jackie chan movie. It is good..

No comments: