Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Painting

Happy!

My family is going to paint the house! For the past 10 years that i have been living in this house, i have never though of smelling fresh paint over my room or the house. And here comes the controversy. My mom wanna hire the professionals to do the job but my Dad wants it to be done by our own hands! Coin will always have 2 sides, each with its pros and cons. HAHA. This ultimatum sent by my mom is a SERIOUS one. and no one dares to disagree. haha.

Ytd night is a good night. Not in terms of my sleep but the events that are happening. How much fun can 2 people have when they ended up in mustafa centre shopping aimlessly? but none the less, it was GREAT! haha. After that was my all time favourite, Mj and then Blackjack. Isnt this perfect life? It is. Only with the right people at the right time. And the small chat at the night... spending time with one another is always better facing device to get their msg sent. it always doesnt send the right msg. i still remember the funny look when you go home and didnt know how to reply to my question. and hurried off like an aeroplane. Haha. Maybe it is just more then a moment.

Liverpool tonigh face chelsea and i tell you i hate it. Not because our opponent is Chelsea(anyway we have beaten them at LEAST TWICE this season) but because they are the underdogs of the game. Usually Liverpool shine when they are the underdogs. But nvm, Just play and trust me, it is worth to stay awake for the game.

all right till now. Downloaded some power pack R&B. haha. Enjoy your day!

No comments: